- Sweet Orange Essential Oil 30 ml 100% Pure - Aceite esencial de naranja dulce
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium aroma, Orange Essential Oil has a sweet, citrus smell like the orange peels from which it is derived, but more intense and concentrated.
- Blends With: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud.
- Main Constituents: d-Limonene: 95.20% Aldehydes: 1.42% Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Processing Method: Cold Pressed Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, yellowish orange to golden brown liquid.
- Nombre botanico: Citrus sinensis, Principales constituyentes: D - Limoneno: 95,20% Aldehdos: 1,42% Parte de la planta: Fruit Peel
Product Abstract: Orange is derived from an evergreen tree. It is smaller than the bitter orange tree, and less hardy with fewer or no spines. The fruit itself has a sweet pulp with no bitter membrane. Orange Five Fold Oil is more concentrated than the regular citrus essential oils. The increased concentration of the essential oil fragrance makes the oil perfect for soap and candle making. It is believed that sweet orange was brought to Europe by the Arabs in the First century along with the bitter orange.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in metal containers (for safe shipping), be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.