Patchouli Essential Oil - Aceite esencial de pachuli is a very fragrant aromatic herb with soft oval leaves and square mint like stems.Patchouli is recognized in aromatherapy as being effective with nervous disorders, dandruff, sores, acne, skin irritations and acne and rosacea. The specific properties include use as an antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, anti-emetic, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antitoxic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, digestive, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, nerving, prophylactic, stimulating and tonic agent.In the perfume industry, it is has been observed that Patchouli improves with age, and that the aged product is what is preferred over freshly harvested. In aromatherapy, Patchouli is an excellent fixative that can help extend other, more expensive oils.
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon Cablin
- Main Constituents: Patchoulol: 32.92%
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Processing Method: Steam Distilled
- Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, amber liquid.
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium earthy aroma. Blends With: Bergamot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Opoponax, Orange, Rose, and Sandalwood.
Parchouli Essential Oil 15 ml - 100% Pure Botanical Name: Pogostemon Cablin Main Constituents: Patchoulol: 32.92% Plant Part: Leaves Origin: Indonesia Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium earthy aroma. Blends With: Bergamot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Opoponax, Orange, Rose, and Sandalwood. Product Abstract: Before it became popular in Europe, Indian shawls and Indian ink were identified by the unique patchouli odor.